Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy 2010!


I hope you all enjoyed the holidays! I wasn't planning to take such a long break from blogging, but I guess I needed it! I can't believe 2009 is over, I know last year wasn't a good year for many of us, but a little birdie told me that 2010 will be a very good year! ;)
I haven't make anything to sell so I don't have anything new to show you, but I'm hoping to get something made this weekend. Well, at least some cards. I think I lost my scrapbooking mojo over the holidays, someone please send my mojo a GPS so it'll make its way back to me! Thanks!
Happy 2010 everyone! :)

2 comments:

Tammy E. said...

You can do it! I bet your mojo is on its way home right now! Maybe someone's mojo will stop by my house as well? LOL. Happy New Year.

Tammy said...

"SHOPPING" always helps to get the mojo back!! RIGHT???? ;-)

Can't wait to see what new creations you come up with.

Miss ya lots!!