Sunday, October 19, 2008

BABY Chipboard Album

This is my 2nd BABY word album. My first one was listed long time on ebay and I sold it to a buyer in the UK. I had so much fun making the first one, I decided to make another. Of course, I change the papers, the layouts, and the embellishments. I think Bo Bunny came out with six more word albums: HAPPY, GRADE, BEACH, TEAM, I(HEART)YOU, and TRAVEL. I don't think I'm going to buy any, I think I have had enough of making these word albums. Perhaps I might change my mind in the future, but in the meantime, I hope you like this one.

Materials used:
  • Bo Bunny Baby word album
  • BasicGrey patterned papers
  • DCWV & Bazzill cardstocks
  • Prima, mulberry & silk flowers
  • Quickutz die cuts
  • Butterfly punches
  • K&CO photo clip
  • Buttons
  • Rhinestones
  • Ribbons
  • Tear Bears
  • Brads
  • Stickers
  • and Rub-ons








No comments: